Chief Compliance Officer, major pharmaceutical company
Работодатель: Laurence Simons International, www.laurencesimons.com
Требования к кандидатам:
A major player on pharmaceutical market is looking for a highly experienced Chief Compliance Officer, who will define the compliance vision and strategy for the Company in partnership with executive leadership and articulate it throughout the business; oversee the design, implementation, continued development and maintenance of the Company’s compliance program.
The sphere of responsibility for this role includes:
· Design, maintain and refine compliance program with the following key responsibilities:
1. Design, develop, implement and maintain policies, procedures, practices, standards, and recommendations that address the Company’s key compliance areas, including policies, procedures, and practices designed to ensure compliance with the Company’s Code of Conduct and Business Conduct Standards.
2. Monitor the day-to-day compliance activities engaged in.
3. Develop, deliver and/or oversee delivery of training, education, and communication campaigns that are designed to support a company culture of compliance and compliance with the Business Conduct Standards
4. Develop and implement systems and processes designed to measure progress and track compliance issues, exceptions and deviations.
5. Establish, with support from the business units and geographies, tools to track overall compliance effectiveness.
6. Establish and administer a process for receiving, documenting, tracking, investigating, and taking action on all reported compliance issues.
· Develop internal and external constructive and cooperative relationships and proactively maintain them over time; provide leadership internally and externally, function as a Compliance expert
· Build and maintain an efficient and effective department that will carry out the activities delineated above. Provide direction and support to department team members via individual development planning, coaching and mentoring, etc.
· Ensure effectiveness of our matrix through strong collaboration and communication with senior leadership. Establish & improve structures and processes; serve as a role model in demonstrating collaborative behaviors and a boundary-less mindset.
The successful candidate should meet the following requirements:
· From 15 years of experience, with 10 years of people leadership
· Highly-regulated industry experience
· Results-oriented with strong planning and execution skills
· Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead organizational change and continuous process improvement efforts
· Ability to thrive in a complex and rapidly changing environment
· Track record of leading within complex organizations requiring strong influence management, business partnering & diplomacy/mediation skills
· Strong written and verbal communications skills
· Strong analytical, planning and organization skills required to effectively execute project plans and budgets
· Exceptional critical thinking/problem solving/decision making skill
· Bilingual Russian / English
· Law degree is a preferred qualification
For more information about this vacancy please contact Ekaterina Karpova on +7 495 933 70 10 or Ekaterina.Karpova@laurencesimons.com
Дата публикации вакансии: 13.03.2014
|Оценка вакансии :|