MID-LEVEL ASSOCIATE. CORPORATE, M&A
Работодатель: Elenabarinova.com, www.elenabarinova.com
Требования к кандидатам:
A large Russian holding company with diverse assets portfolio, remarkable turnover and strong market position is looking for a bright Mid-level Associate to join its very professional legal team.
Reporting to the Head of Legal Department, you will work autonomously and collaboratively with other team members and outside counsel (mostly, international law firms). Your work will include advise on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, shareholders agreements, general corporate matters, antitrust matters and investment-related work.
The ideal candidate will be a mid-level associate working for an international law firm*and having:
· 3+ years of PQE;
· vast experience of documenting and supporting complex, multi-jurisdictional corporate, M&A and joint venture activity;
· good understanding of international aspects and instruments commonly used in corporate deals, including English law;
· excellent knowledge of Russian corporate law;
· strong research, drafting and communication skills;
· ability to lean and progress fast;
· fluent written and oral English.
*Candidates with mixed in-house and consulting experience will also be considered, provided the consulting part is at least 1 year.
This position opens an excellent opportunity to make a true and visible input in teamwork aimed at supporting a rapid growth of the business, as well as to become a part of this growth in terms of projects scale, level of responsibility and professional skills development.
If you feel you fully meet the criteria for this position please send your applications to Elena Barinova for a confidential consideration via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we will not be able to respond to all applications and will get in touch with selected candidates who’s profiles are fully matching client’s expectations.
Дата публикации вакансии: 24.12.2013
|Оценка вакансии :|