Real Estate & Construction Associate
Работодатель: TarraFirma, www.tarrafirma.com
Требования к кандидатам:
A top ranked international firm is looking to hire
a mid-level Real Estate & Construction lawyer for their Moscow practice.
The Real Estate practice in Moscow has expanded its market share and grown
steadily since its establishment. This addition will be part of the firm’s
sustainable growth strategy in Moscow, which is one of an extensive network of
global offices, which work in concert to achieve their clients’ commercial
The role will involve working closely with supervising partners and fellow
associates in small deal-teams, with a relatively higher level of
responsibility than at other firms, including client facing duties.
Lawyers in this team advise clients on:
• Real estate transactions, such as acquisitions of commercial real estate,
such as Class A offices and warehouse facilities, in addition to the restructuring
of office leases;
• Work contracts with design and project management contractors in relation to
the construction of a variety of facilities, including
• The preparation and negotiation of purchase agreements in relation to office
and warehouse facilities
• The lease and pre-lease of office and warehouse facilities
In return the firm offers highly competitive salaries and other
benefits, the possibility of being seconded to other offices and excellent
training and professional development opportunities. The client also offers
realistic progression prospects right up to partnership.
Requirements of the ideal candidate:
• Russian qualified
• 2-5 years’ of PQE
• Good academic record and good training background
• To have extensive Real Estate transactions advisory experience
To apply please send your CV to James
Edwards at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you may wish to discuss the position first; to do so please
contact James on +44 161 298 4500.
Дата публикации вакансии: 23.09.2013
|Оценка вакансии :|