Head of Legal Department
Работодатель: Elenabarinova.com, www.elenabarinova.com
Требования к кандидатам:
A large Russian holding company with diverse assets portfolio and remarkable turnover is planning to expand and optimise its business and organisational structure and is looking for a bright lawyer to head its legal function.
Reporting to CEO of the Management Company, you will work autonomously and collaboratively with outside counsel, which will include advise on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, shareholders agreements, corporate restructurings, general commercial issues and a full range of investment-related work.
To be considered for the role you will have:
· 4+ years of PQE gained in large companies and holding structures having extensive corporate, M&A, joint venture activity and/or international law firms advising on the same;
· vast experience of documenting and supporting complex, multi-jurisdictional corporate, M&A and joint venture activity;
· good understanding of international aspects and instruments commonly used in corporate deals, including English law;
· experience of supporting corporate restructurings will be a serious advantage;
· excellent knowledge of Russian corporate law;
· strong negotiation skills;
· exceptional organisational skills;
· fluent written and oral English.
This role would suit a highly motivated, ambitious and organised individual who enjoys a fast paced and challenging environment.
If you feel you meet the criteria for this position please get in touch with Elena Barinova for a confidential discussion via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Дата публикации вакансии: 21.06.2013
|Оценка вакансии :|