Работодатель: Law firm "Pavia e Ansaldo"
Требования к кандидатам:
Pavia e Ansaldo, one of the leading international law firms of Italian origin is looking for a candidate to fill in the position of associate in its Moscow office.
Candidate's ideal description:
- native Russian;
- fluent English (written and spoken), at least some knowledge of Italian;
- university degree in law;
- at least 2 years of experience after graduation with main focus on civil and corporate law; experience in an international legal firm shall be an advantage;
- strong PC skills (office and legal data bases);
- good time management skills and ability to meet strict deadlines;
- active and flexible team player.
- drafting legal documents on various legal issues (legal opinions, reports, memoranda, agreements etc.) in English and Italian (if applicable);
- participating in negotiations with clients and counterparties;
- representing the clients in courts and before state authorities.
- location: m. Lubyanka;
- working hours: starting at 9.30;
- full-time employment;
- 3-month trial period;
- entry salary and bonus program will be discussed with successful candidates;
- voluntary medical insurance after the competion of the trial period.
Дата публикации вакансии: 28.12.2011
|Оценка вакансии :|