Работодатель: Lidings, Юридическая фирма
Требования к кандидатам:
Lidings Law Firm, a prominent leader in providing legal support to foreign businesses in Russia, is seeking for ASSOCIATEs for a full-time position with its Moscow office. Successful candidates will focus on corporate/litigation and corporate/real estate & construction projects and work mainly with international clients on a broad range of matters. This is a rare chance to advance your career in the fast growing practice with direct access to complex transaction management.
- 2+ years prior corporate and real estate or litigation experience in an international or a major Russian law firm in Moscow or Saint Petersburg;
- Outstanding academic qualifications;
- Superb English language skills and excellent communication skills;
- Thorough understanding of corporate values of a high profile law firm;
- Ambitious approach to career development;
- Ability to work directly and confidently with clients;
- Ability to undertake and manage complex tasks;
- Commitment to building career with a leading domestic firm.
- Taking initial instructions internally and externally, delegating where appropriate;
- Research, due diligence and information management;
- Drafting and reviewing documentation, demonstrating familiarity with precedents and market standards;
- Taking a lead role in advising the client under appropriate supervision;
- Skilled client representation in negotiations with counterparties;
- Providing commercial and legal advice to the client;
- Supervising junior colleagues and demonstrating effective delegation;
- Co-ordinating, coaching and monitoring the work of others to facilitate achievement of objectives;
- Networking with clients to capitalise on new business opportunities;
- Contributing to quality know-how, liaising with the BD department;
- Delivering practice specific training to develop junior associates;
- Regularly giving and seeking clear performance feedback to/from others.
- Competitive salary
- Challenging tasks
- Direct access to complex transaction management
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth
- Supportive working environment
- Attractive medium term career prospects
firstname.lastname@example.org for CV.
Дата публикации вакансии: 02.12.2011
|Оценка вакансии :|