Legal Counsel Russia & CIS
Работодатель: Abbott Laboratories, www.abbott.com
Требования к кандидатам:
LLC Abbott Laboratories, Russian affiliate of Abbott Laboratories Group, hereby announces a vacancy of a Legal counsel for Diagnostics’ Division business, Russia and CIS.
The successful candidate will be an experienced attorney with strong academic credentials, a track record of innovation and the desire to grow. The successful candidate will join the Russia and CIS Legal Team, reporting to the Senior Legal Counsel Russia-CIS, and, dotted line, to the General Manager ADD Russia - CIS. This person will be based in Moscow, Russia with a focus on Russia and the Commonwealth of Independent States. The role will involve dealing with most important customers of Abbott Diagnostics Division in the region, as well as working collaboratively with other members of Abbott Legal team worldwide.
As part of the ADD Team, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to collaborate with a world class group of legal professionals in an environment that rewards healthcare, innovation and success.
- Provision of full scale legal support of ADD business in Russia and CIS;
- Contract Commercial law: work with lowmediumhigh profile contracts;
- Civil law administrative law: analysis of legislation; legal research; preparation of internal legal opinions;
- Ability to construe laws and regulations, as well as letters and clarifications of the state authorities;
- Support of business in administrative andor regulatory procedures;
- Support of business in courts and administrative authorities;
- Managing of outside counsel;
- Documentation support (dealing with day-to-day documentation, such as powers of attorney; communication with the notaries; document management with the legal dept, both hard copies and electronic files);
- Legal English: translation of legislation, contracts, or other documentation; drafting of legal letters in Russian and in English.
- Legal education with a reliable law university, and 3+ years of experience;
- Good knowledge of Russian civilcontractadministrative laws; familiarity with pharmaceuticalmedical devices laws and regulations is a plus;
- Ability to use legislation databases (KonsultantPlus, Garant);
- Fluent English; sufficient level of legal terminology;
- Good team player however able to work independently, leading projects (ex. litigations);
- Willingness to understand the business; desire to work in pharma + medical devices equipment business; career orientation;
- Desire to work internationally (on CIS markets, as well as in Russia); ability to travel when necessary;
- Preciseness and attention to details;
- Open-minded; good judgement and strong interpretation skills;
- Capable of cooperating with state administrative bodies (MOH, Roszdravnadzor, Rostekhregulirovanie);
- Flexible; understans importance of document management administrative support.
Дата публикации вакансии: 17.02.2011
|Оценка вакансии :|