Senior Legal Advisor
Работодатель: DLS head farming, www.dlshf.ru
Требования к кандидатам:
On behalf of our Client, we are looking for a Senior legal adviser , for commercial banking business
• Tasks: To provide legal support primary for the following area: Commercial Banking Clients, Global Banking Clients, Cash Management Products, be responsible primary for the legal coverage of the lending & credit risk in the Bank, support restructuring and litigations in the covered area.
- due diligence and review of the new & current banking products for the compliance with the legislation and practice;
- drafting of the standard documentation and its update, primary lending and security documentation, including mortgage, also documentation for the cash management products and account regime;
- provide legal support primary for the lending and syndicated transactions, including mortgages, trade instruments issuance under Russian or English law, review Condition Precedent, covering major and interested party transactions and any other associated issues;
- provide legal opinions, recommendations and solutions for business, management and overseas offices on different legal issues, including but not limited: different type of the lending transactions, legislation, regulatory and court practice issues, transaction structure, internal process and documentation, including but not limited internal manuals, power of attorney, orders, etc.;
- provide review of legislation and practice, including development of the court practice, advise on legal risks and its mitigations in the covered area;
- to hold negotiation with the clients and external law firm on the legal documentation, to manage external law services in the event of engagement;
- provide legal support in the cases of loan restructuring, security enforcement, including mortgage, participate in the meetings, advise on insurance issues, litigating;
- perform any other duties, instructions, requests and assignments from the Director of Legal or Bank’s Management.
• University Degree in civil/banking law from the leading law institutions;
• at least 5 - 6 years of experience in foreign bank(s) or international law firms at relevant position or experience;
• excellent knowledge of the banking legislation, banking regulations, market and court practice;
• Common, Business and Legal English – intermediate/upper-intermediate level.
• Open minded, well communicating person with teamworking skills.
Дата публикации вакансии: 11.02.2011
|Оценка вакансии :|