General Legal Counsel (oil&gas)
Работодатель: ECA Consulting, www.energycareers.com
Требования к кандидатам:
A large western oil&gas company is searching for General Legal Counsel (Head of Legal Dept).
legal department of a leading Russian University or Institute.
Working experience: at least 10 years with legal department of major
industrial companies, joint ventures, foreign companies, or with major law
Experience in oil and gas field is a plus.
Good understanding of both Russian and international legal environment,
foreign investments in Russia with the emphasis on sub-soil field.
Fluent oral and written English
- Contributes to the international arbitration and court cases in Russia, participates in peaceful settlement negotiations, coordinates with Group’s DJA and law firms;
- Controls proper application of HSE provisions in company’s contracts;
- Assists the Company divisions in the preparation of call for tenders and in negotiations of purchase orders and contracts;
- Reviews all contracts to be signed by the Company and other companies of the Group for conformity with law, PSA, JOA, license agreements and consistency with Group policies;
- Assists finance manager for insurance matters;
- Advises Group’ s lawyers on Russian legislation and regulations;
- Within the Group’s established procedures, assists DJA in preparation of business agreements;
- Participates in the activities of the PSA Joint Committee and experts workgroups, reviews the documents for conformity with PSA and consistency of its interpretation;
- Participates in Natural Recourses Working Group of the Foreign Investment Council and Legal Committee of the Petroleum Advisory Forum as required;
- Manages work of junior lawyer.
high salary level, good social package, international career opportunities.
The company is one of the world leaders in exploration&production
Дата публикации вакансии: 05.12.2008
|Оценка вакансии :|