Работодатель: Firestone Duncan
Требования к кандидатам:
Firestone Duncan is currently expanding its Moscow office and seeks junior and mid-level corporate lawyers for its corporate and M&A practice.
- - Fluent in both oral and written English;
- - Russian qualified lawyer (preferably MGIMO, MGU, MGUA or the Higher School of Economics)
- - 1-5 years of post qualified experience with a prominent law firm or leading industry/FMCG company;
- - Strong or profound knowledge of civil, commercial, corporate and securities law, experience of working with of-shore companies;
- - Ability to draft legal documents and memoranda in Russian and English language and participate in negotiations;
The company offers highly competitive compensations depending on your qualifications and skills.
Дата публикации вакансии: 24.09.2007
|Оценка вакансии :|