Geomarket Legal Counsel (Noyabrsk, Tymen)
Требования к кандидатам:
A world’s leading oil and gas company has an increasing need to hire a Geomarket Legal Counsel (Noyabrsk, Tymen) to provide legal advice and support to the Company’s operations in the region as well as to the internal departments such as Supply Chain, Fin
- Legal review, risk analysis and negotiation of all types of contracts and legal documents including service contracts, subcontracts, supplier agreements, letters of intent, leases, licenses and bid documents
- Drafting legal and commercial documents related to complex matters including joint bidding agreements, consortium agreements, letters of intent, legal notifications, and early termination documents;
- Managing and supervising complex litigation matters handled by outside counsel, including complex civil, commercial, tax, labor, and criminal and ensures that management is informed on the same;
- Advising on the legal aspects of bidding strategy;
- Providing support to the Personnel function on the hiring and termination of employees and general compliance with applicable labor laws;
- Coordinating with the Tax function on the corporate entity structure
- Coordinating with functions on mergers, divestitures and acquisitions;
- Facilitating and monitoring compliance with Company policies and local law through compliance reviews and training.
- The Geomarket Legal Counsel shares responsibility with other functional groups (Finance and Tax, Personnel, QHSE and SL Compliance) for the implementation of and monitoring of compliance with the Company’s Policies and Procedures
The company offers a competitive salary, housing and travel allowance, splendid benefit package as well as a possibility to build a lucrative career within a multinational.
- ideal candidate should be between 29 and 31 year old
- Fluency in English will be a plus but candidate with potential will be offered the necessary English training
- o 5 to 7 year post law degree experience
- Proficiency in Russian Civil and Mercantile law in general, including experience with civil law, company law, labor law, administrative law and knowledge of tax, import/export, intellectual property and criminal law;
- Management and supervision of other lawyers and/or support staff (optional)
- Instruction, management and/or coordination of outside counsels, including handling complex litigation
- Strong negotiation experience
- Technical/engineering and/or intellectual property/patents knowledge (optional).
- Ability to travel to all locations as required or necessary.
Дата публикации вакансии: 28.03.2006
|Оценка вакансии :|