Работодатель: Investment Bank, www.gardinerresources.com
Требования к кандидатам:
We are looking for a highly qualified Legal Counsel to oversee the legal aspects of our business. You will safeguard our reputation by guaranteeing that our investment bank company strictly follows law guidelines. You will review, monitor, and resolve all related legal regulatory issues as they pertain to assigned matters and other special projects/areas as determined by senior management.
The successful candidate will effectively ensure legal conformity and minimize the probability of exposure.
• Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (labor law, partnerships, international ventures, corporate finance, etc.)
• Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the company
• Legal support of corporate and business activities, enforcement of the company’s regulatory and compliance requirements/obligations
• Participate in the preparation of instructions, rules, regulations and other regulatory documents
• Draft and revise commercial contracts, agreements, memorandums, and other legal documents as well as participate in activities to improve and systematize internal regulations and standard forms of documents, in particular in the field of international cooperation
• Conduct a legal compliance analysis and make recommendations for action to address the situation in various areas of business operations
• Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces
• Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advice on possible legal issues
• Assist with regulatory and licensing permits
• Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority, etc.), creating relations of trust
• Conduct your work with integrity and responsibility
• Maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation
• 3-5 years of relevant working experience in a reputable international law firm and/or in-house experience at an international financial institution
• Strong academic background, BSc or MSc law degree
• Fluent English both oral and written (including legal drafting) is a must
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures
• Knowledge of relevant regulatory initiatives, market reforms, and policy changes
• Knowledge, learning and understanding Russian and international tax aspects which is always very close to legal is a very big advantage
• High degree of professional ethics and integrity
• Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies
• Sound judgment and ability to analyze situations and information
• Adaptability and willingness to work on a broad variety & high volume of legal matters and tasks, ranging from simple to complex.
• Experience in the Financial Services Regulatory space (in-house or law firm)
• Experience in the fields of intellectual property, patents, trademarks, rights protection on an international level is necessary
• Strong organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow-through, and meet deadlines
• Proactive, result-oriented, attention to detail and ability to work independently
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, customer-service, team-working and problem-solving skills
• Strong analytical skills and capacity to resolve issues in a fast-paced environment
Remote working opportunities
Competitive salary and maximum benefits
Ongoing professional training and development
Excellent professional growth and advancement opportunities in the leading investment company
Above-average salary plus bonus set after a successful interview.
A probation period is three months.
If you feel you are the right candidate – apply with confidence and Welcome on Board!
To apply for this opportunity, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Куда направлять резюме
Дата публикации вакансии: 30.06.2020
Дата окончания приема резюме: 29.08.2020
Послать резюме на эту вакансию
|Оценка вакансии :|