Junior or Mid-level Associate for Corporate / M&A Practice Group
Требования к кандидатам:
The Moscow office of the international law company Noerr is looking for a Junior or Mid-level Associate to join our Corporate / M&A Practice Group.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Advising clients on a wide range of corporate transactions and partly commercial and real estate matters;
• Conducting legal research;
• Drafting contracts and other legal documents;
• Conducting legal due diligence;
• Participating in negotiations.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Law degree obtained from a top Russian university;
• Excellent academic credentials;
• Profound knowledge of Russian civil and general corporate law;
• Fluent spoken and written English;
• 2-3 years of PQE in a top tier Russian or international law firm;
• Strong analytical skills; • Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Competitive salary (will be discussed individually);
• Interesting projects and opportunities of fast professional growth;
• Opportunity to obtain expertise in applied AI-powered and NLP legal tech solutions;
• Convenient office in the center of Moscow (m. Mayakovskaya, Belorusskaya);
• Medical insurance;
• 35 calendar days of paid vacation.
Дата публикации вакансии: 13.05.2020