SENIOR ASSOCIATE, CORPORATE, M&A
Работодатель: Elenabarinova.com, www.elenabarinova.com
Требования к кандидатам:
A major Russian law firm, one of the main players in the Russian legal market is looking for a bright professional to join its Corporate and M&A Practice as a SENIOR ASSOCIATE.
The firm will offer real professional and career growth opportunities (including counsel and partner status perspectives), large-scale projects, as well as competitive compensation package.
The position will be ideal for a corporate lawyer with international law firm (major investment fund/holding company) background having extensive cross-border transactional experience and looking for a platform that will allow to fully express himself as a senior professional.
The following credentials are required:
· 8+ years of PQE, with minimum of 3 years with international law firm (major investment fund or holding company);
· At least 5 years of constant work on deals, restructurings, general corporate and M&A related projects, including acting as a project leader;
· Expert-level knowledge of Russian corporate law and court practice, including latest developments;
· Excellent understanding of all the instrumental and technical side of complex, multi-jurisdictional M&A projects;
· Very strong orientation in basic principles and instruments of English law, as well as proven experience of its application and drafting English law governed documentation;
· Strong organisational, communication and client management skills;
· Russian law degree;
· Fluent written and oral English.
Please contact Elena Barinova for a confidential discussion at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the PQE requirement – more senior candidates will not be considered. Applications which fully meet the above requirements will only be considered.
Дата публикации вакансии: 18.05.2016
|Оценка вакансии :|