Legal Counsel (Government Procurement)
Работодатель: Thomson Reuters, http://thomsonreuters.com/en/products-services/legal.html
Требования к кандидатам:
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Thomson Reuters is looking for Legal Counsel, Government Procurement to ensure execution of purchasing process with government authorities across Russia&CIS region.
· Provide day to day advice on government purchasing legislation legal matters.
· Review and provide legal advice on tender documents.
· Executing contract negotiation processes.
· Preparing RFPs responses.
· Registration on electronic procurement marketplaces.
· Minimum degree in law or equivalent.
· At least 3-5 years experience in drafting and negotiating contracts.
· Prior tender experience is an asset, preferably on the side of government/corporation.
· Strong negotiation skills.
· Extraordinary attention to details.
· 44- FL and 223-FL knowledge.
· Civil code knowledge.
· Proficient in English, both written and spoken.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 60,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit careers.thomsonreuters.com.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Дата публикации вакансии: 15.03.2016
|Оценка вакансии :|