Legal Intern (783926)
Работодатель: Intel Technologies Russia
Требования к кандидатам:
In this position, you will be working under the supervision and guidance of the Russia/CIS and META Managing Attorney.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing general administrative support to the Russian legal team;
- Assisting Russian legal team in providing legal support for Russia/CIS Purchasing operations and assist in representing Intel interests with suppliers and services providers;
- Supporting Intel's corporate affairs activities including: managing Russia/CIS corporate files and the internal corporate action requests process, organizing the execution of powers of attorney, shareholder and board meeting resolutions and minutes, supervising the registration of changes in corporate documents, notarization of various documents and others;
- Managing confidentiality agreement processes, including dealing with queries from customers/external parties and filing confidentiality agreements in accordance with Intel's internal processes.
In order to qualify for an internship, you must be an active daily student of at least 3rd or 4th year at Faculty of Law.
Additional qualifications include:
- Fluent in English (both oral and written);
- Excellent communication and teaming skills.
Please apply via Jobs at Intel site, using the following link to the vacancy: https://intel.taleo.net/careersection/10000/jobdetail.ftl?job=783926
Дата публикации вакансии: 14.12.2015
|Оценка вакансии :|