Senior Associate at Forex and Digital & Blockchain technology practice
Работодатель: Lawitt Hamilton LLC, http://lawitthamilton.com/
Требования к кандидатам:
Lawitt Hamilton is seeking for a Senior Associate to become a part of the team of professionals delivering high-quality tax and legal services to the business and private clients.
Your responsibilities will include comprehensive legal support of forex, digital & blockchain technology and ICO ongoing projects:
- Structuring, establishing, licensing and administration of forex companies, including opening bank and trading accounts;
- Due diligence of fiduciary management agreements, advising investors on risks optimization;
- Legal support of running financial technology, cryptocurrency (including ICO) and e-commerce projects: registration of companies and obtaining necessary licenses and permits, opening bank and payment system accounts, preparing of documents etc.;
- Advising and legal support on investments in digital and cryptocurrency projects;
- Advising on data protection and cybersecurity issues.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience;
- Strong academic, analytical, organizational and technical skills;
- Time and task management skills, ability to meet strict deadlines and work in a multitasking regime;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Initiative and pro-activity;
- Accuracy, attention to details;
- Creative, flexible and value-added approach to business issues.
Куда направлять резюме
Дата публикации вакансии: 20.03.2018
Дата окончания приема резюме: 20.05.2018
Послать резюме на эту вакансию
|Оценка вакансии :|