Работодатель: STAFFWELL, www.staffwell.com
Требования к кандидатам:
Our client is one of the oldest international companies
The candidate provides legal services and resolves legal matters for assigned responsibilities or clients. Supports the business in the achievement of business objectives by communicating advice of the Legal Department and managing legal risks to the corporation. Performs substantive legal work that requires knowledge of legal concepts, identifies basic legal issues related to assigned matter and resolves routine legal matters with direct supervision from attorneys, including: Civil law administrative law: analysis of legislation; legal research; preparation of internal legal opinions; Corporate law legal secretary responsibilities (arranging for prompt preparation and obtaining of all necessary corporate resolutions; obtaining registrations; obtaining copies of documents from the state bodies); Documentation support (dealing with day-to-day documentation, such as powers of attorney; communication with the notaries; document management with the legal department, both hard copies and electronic files); Translation of legislation, contracts, or other documentation; drafting of legal letters in Russian and in English; legal administrative responsibilities (making copies of documents; accompanying of Management to the state bodies; providing of organization of activities when required). Assists attorneys in resolving legal issues on projects involving multiple disciplines within the Legal Division and/or multiple functional areas or divisions within firm. Keeps up to date on changes in laws that affect client areas. Represents Legal Division internally to clients. Advises legal department on project developments in a timely manner. Executes core job responsibilities in a timely manner. Interacts across all levels of management. Assists in the development of estimates for outside counsel fees for assigned legal matter with supervision from attorneys.
Key Activities % Time Spent
1. Transaction support from legal perspective - 20
2. Reviewing and approving day-to-day local contracts other than transactions related - 30
3. Corporate law legal secretary responsibilities - 5
4. Analysis of legislation; legal research; translation of legislation; legal admin - 10
5. Compliance - 25
6. Documentation support (PoA’s, etc) - 10
Interaction: The Lawyer will interact with all levels of management and staff. Additionally, he/she will interact with outside vendors and law firms.
Education and/or Experience Required (including certifications):
• Must have Law Degree in Russia.
• Should have prior legal experience 2-3 years in international company.
• Fluency in Russian and English is required.
Key Competencies (non-technical behavioral skills, i.e. presentation, negotiation, customer service skills), in priority order. Select from “key competencies for job descriptions” list:
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in Russian and English; ability to draft supporting legal documents; ability to write clear letters/e-mails on complex matters
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and to prioritize them under multiple deadlines
• Knowledge of legal concepts, terminology, principles and practices; familiarity with legal reference materials, and thorough understanding of legal research techniques
• Skilled at critical thinking and problem solving
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to present data in a clear and concise manner
• Ability to sift through information to determine what is important and make decisions accordingly
Куда направлять резюме
Телефон: (495) 9661120
Дата публикации вакансии: 15.02.2018
Дата окончания приема резюме: 15.04.2018
Послать резюме на эту вакансию
|Оценка вакансии :|